16/06/2013
I was really in a get-shit-done-mode this morning - until the skies opened up for a proper summer storm. I didn't get to cut the gras (which is a shame, I am not very often motivated to do that) and I didn't get to go for a PW but I compromised and thinking about it, I have got shit done today.

  • I have dyed my hair.
  • I started and finished a tabata-routine.
  • I went to buy some outdoor furniture. I had actualy set my mind to picknick in the garden this summer as my old furniture was unuseable but I found a cheap set and well, I can live of air and love for a while.
  • I have watered my plants (that doesn't happen all too often!).
  • I have sorted out some details with the girl who is designing my new tattoo.
  • I cleaned the fridge and the freezer.
  • I took recycling paper to recycling station.
  • I did the weekly shopping. Without any vehicle. Not even my bike. I draged 30 kg of shopping home.
  • I have created a Facebook-group for people who are interested in low histamine cooking and living with histamine intolerance. It is a Swedish group and you find it here if you are interested in joining us.
  • I did some laundry.
  • I have learned a lot about which E-numbers to avoid when you are histamine sensitive.
  • I have found some nice recipes to try out. Tomorrow for example I am going to do home made vegetable stock. Clean cooking with no Es.
  • I have brushed the floors (yeah, my hover stopped sucking) and mopped downstairs (left upstairs for tomorrow).

As I said. I have actually done quite a lot and that is good. Tomorrow I get my kids back and we can focus on fun stuff instead. Besides the working part of the day. And the mopping upstairs.

Some pics:


WoD (Workout of the Day)


That's a pic from the shop. As the weather was really shitty I have not put it together yet.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to write in Swedish, English or German. At least if you want me to understand. :-)

Search This Blog

Translate