15/06/2013
Now this day has had some effect on my blood preasure...

For example, I waited half an hour for a bus that wouldn't come. 'There might be delays' the bus company said, that turned out to mean 'we might not come at all'. As I walked along the highway all I could thinking of was a line from a song from The Offspring: "You stupid dumb shit god damn motherfucker!"

I had some time to kill so I went to the chemists to pick up some drugs for LittleBro. Turned out his doctor hasn't updated his prescription so no drugs today. And again I thought : " You stupid dumb..."

Right, what to do? I decided to get some fast food for my nerves and I went to Max (Swedish Mc Donalds, ish). I stood in the queue, thinking about what to get. As it was my turn the pretty girl behind the cash desk smiled and said: "I am closing this one now, you mind getting in the other line?"
You stupid dumb.... I told her I did mind and went to Subway instead.


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to write in Swedish, English or German. At least if you want me to understand. :-)

Search This Blog

Translate