17/06/2013
Wisdom of the day: if you go for a trail run - stay on the trail. I did not. I had planned a short run, 20 minutes before I had to pick up the kids, but for some reason I decided to go for a shortcut. In the forest. It took me 45 minutes to get back to where I started from (which I had to go back to as I left my bag there). It was actually quite scary for a while and I thanked God (ah well) as the effing GPS found a way to tell me where I was. That at least gave me some directions. The navi wouldn't work as there there were no roads to follow.


From the proper trail I went on to this wanna-be-path. 5 minutes later, as I found myself in the middle of nothing, surrounded by trees, I wished I hadn't left that one, too... And the mosquitos! Gigantic mosquitos, feasting on my blood. I have big, itchy lumps on both legs, my bum, my upper arms, my neck. Next time I know better!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to write in Swedish, English or German. At least if you want me to understand. :-)

Search This Blog

Translate