14/06/2013
I found myself going on a spontaneous tour through the shops. I had some ideas of what I wanted and I came back with three bags - and not one contained what I went for. BigSis needs shoes but got tights and a top, LittleBro needs tank tops and shorts and got a shirt. I on the other hand needed nothing specific and got three workout tops (because they were on insane sale!) and a tunic.


Normally I don't believe in dressing the kids the same. In fact, I find it rather corny, hehe. Anyway, today I found these shirts and I thought that is a fun idea (with the kids being half Swedish and half English you know).

Then there was also some internet shopping: a juice-extractor, or rÄsaftcentrifug.


As LittleBro has to eat as clean as possible he also has to drink as clean as possible. That means water and milk, which is fine, but he is a kid, he will want sth else every now and then and he shall have sth else. So, soon we will make our own healthy juice drinks!

Now it's time for Supernatural. I have wanted to check this series out for what seems like a decade and now it is time. I have got the first 4 episodes here and some wine. A nice Friday treat.


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to write in Swedish, English or German. At least if you want me to understand. :-)

Search This Blog

Translate