10/06/2013
I don't really know what happened to this day. It feels like I have got nothing done. It might have sth to do with me waking up just to find out my nose is completely blocked again. Not only mine though, kids' noses were runny, too. The House of Snotty Noses. I immediately realised: no powerwalk today. Again. And I think that set my mood for the rest of the day.

Besides working too little and spending too much time reading about histamine free diets (which in the end is good for LittleBro so it is not wasted time) I have put lots of time in trying to figure out where to put my study area. Going back to school means I need to create some space for books and, well, stuff, so I will have to move around some furniture. But I have got until the end of August to sort that out, no rush. Other than that,... Oh yes, I did manage to sort out a referral from LittleBro's doctor to a dietician. It is going to be interesting to see how long that actually takes, with it being summer and all.

Well, tomorrow is a new day and I have made a list which contains things like "Buy coffee" (it is true, if I am lucky I can squeeze out one cup for breakfast) and "Go to liberary and get new audio books for the kids" (if I have to listen to "Kråkes Sverigeresa" or "Super-Charlie och gosedjurstjuven" one more time there is quite a risk that that CD-player will fly out through the window).

Nuff said about today.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to write in Swedish, English or German. At least if you want me to understand. :-)

Search This Blog

Translate