12/06/2013
When it comes to food and habits my main problem is that I don't eat enough. No, unfortunately that doesn't make me lose weight and I am far from skinny as I make up for not eating enough during the day by eating massive portions for tea and then some nightly snacks...

I have put a lot of time and effort into learning about what and how to eat and that works - for a while. When sth happens, like stress or sickness, I am quickly back in my old habbits though. Which is weird because I obviously feel much better when I eat and drink properly.

Ah well, breakfast. Having to sort out two small kids, two cats and myself in the mornings limits time and I end up "just grabbing sth" for myself. The new Instagram-thing, OOIAJ (Overnight oats in a jar) is sth that I really have to try. It is healthy, diverse and can be prepared the night before. Win-win-win. In a perfect world I would even get my kids to eat it but I am not holding my breath for that one.

I found this website with 19 different overnight oats recipes, just need to pick one and do the shopping!


Pic from here.

Över natten-"gröt" är väl inte helt rätt egentligen eftersom den äts kall och grynen blandas med ex. yoghurt men titta här, ett recept med banan, choklad och jordnötssmör! Eller lite syrligare och fräschare kanske med lime? Det kan varieras i all oändlighet, förberedas kvällen innan, sen tar man bara ut den ur kylen på morgonen - det blir inte bättre!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to write in Swedish, English or German. At least if you want me to understand. :-)

Search This Blog

Translate