12/06/2013
Before 10 am and I have managed to sort out and take kids to nursery school, I have had a shower, sorted out the kitchen and reported an attempted killing. Two days in a row now I have been attacked by two crazy   seagulls. On my way today, as I walked down the hill, I saw a guy being attacked, too so I phoned the school they are circulating around and asked what they are feeding them. Turned out that they have had little birdies which they are protecting. (If I had thought about it I would have been able to figure that one out myself.) Anyway, nothing to do but taking a detour the next week or so.


Tomorrow my babies go to Mr. X for a couple of days so we are going to sth nice tonight. Maybe a picknick with popcorn in front of a movie. And a bubble bath. It does depend on LittleBro's mood though as we are cutting down his nap time during the day now. Putting him to bed at night is a pain, he is just not sleepy, so less sleep during the day it is.

But first: more snot wipes, more coffee and more work.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to write in Swedish, English or German. At least if you want me to understand. :-)

Search This Blog

Translate